TRAC-USA Employment Opportunities
Thank you for your interest in seeking employment with us here at TRAC-USA. Below you will find a list of available job postings. We offer a variety of ways to apply to make sure the process is easy and accessible to all applicants. Feel free to use the online form below or even give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you and growing our team!
Heavy Equipment HVAC Service Technician
TRAC-USA with over 40 years of experience in mobile temperature control is seeking a highly motivated and skilled service technician to join our growing team servicing customers in Clearfield, Indiana, Cambria, Somerset & Westmoreland counties. Duties will include service, repairs and installation of air-conditioning & heating and pressurization systems in heavy duty, off-road equipment and over the road trucks.
- Diagnose, repair and replace operator comfort system components in heavy duty equipment/trucks
- Installs, maintains and repairs mobile HVAC systems, units, equipment and peripheral devices
- Energetic, highly motivated and well organized self-starter with strong work ethic
- Communicates effectively with other techs/manager to diagnose and create plan of repair actions
- Complete necessary paperwork on equipment and work performed
- Ability to interpret electrical, refrigeration and mobile HVAC system blueprints and diagrams
- Safely work in the vicinity of large heavy off-road equipment on surface mine job sites
- Mechanical and electrical repairs as well as refrigeration sealed system diagnosis and repair
- Ability to work in field locations and under a variety of weather conditions such as heat, rain, cold, dust and snow
- Ability to perform duties which may require lifting and carrying up to 50 lbs
- Work often requires stooping, kneeling, bending, stretching and prolonged standing
- Ability to utilize utmost safety precautions and to wear required protective gear as required by job site such as hard hat, footwear, hearing and eye protection, gloves and respirators
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Valid Driver’s License
- Technical school graduate or equivalent trade school training
- Minimum two-years experience in maintenance, repair, or installation of refrigeration & HVAC systems
- Knowledge of mobile HVAC systems, equipment, methods and practices involved in installation, testing and repair of mobile HVAC systems
- Knowledge of refrigerant transition and recovery as mandated by the EPA to include hazards, safety and federal regulations when working with or handling refrigerants
- 608/609 Certification Preferred
- Proficient with power tools and experience with wiring and working with refrigerant preferred
- Computer proficiency with standard Microsoft applications and service diagnostic programs a plus
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are an industry leader for mobile temperature control solutions and customer service support. We offer a benefit rich compensation package which includes a competitive salary, health, dental and vision insurance, employer paid life insurance, vacation and holiday pay and a comprehensive 401K package with matching. We are a drug-free company and background checks and drug testing will be performed prior to employment.
Hiring for 2 Positions in Cambria & Somerset Counties
Salary Range: $20 – $28/hour based on experience
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or TRAC-USA, 13031 Route 30, North Huntingdon, PA 15642
To Apply over the phone please call – 724-382-6018
If you are applying for a specific position, please be prepared to answer the following questions concerning your background and experience:
- How would you describe your customer service skills?
- What sales experience and/or technical background can you bring?
- What are your primary strengths?
This is an automated process and will record your responses. Additional information and directions for responding will be given once called and the above questions will also be repeated.