TRAC-USA Employment Opportunities
Parts Advisor Position – North Huntingdon, PA
The Parts Advisor position will utilize a combination of gained product knowledge and excellent customer service to promote parts product sales and solutions while educating customers on features, advantages and benefits of the right mix of mobile HVAC and pressurization solutions to meet their needs. The Parts Advisor will also be a valuable member in daily parts functions to include ordering, effective communications with vendors, OEMs and internal service and sales departments to ensure efficiency and accuracy of parts needed for scheduled work or upcoming orders. This position will also require direct assistance with counter sales and will require a high level of professionalism, organization and customer service focus.
- Excellent phone and in-person communications skills
- Outstanding selling and listening behaviors to respond directly to customer needs
- Generates brand awareness and positive product knowledge to increase sales
- Exemplifies the Company Culture to include integrity, teamwork, professionalism and commitment to customer excellence
- Effective communication skills in one-on-one and in small groups with fellow employees, customers, managers and vendors
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates degree or equivalent 2-year college or technical school
- Two to Five years parts and/or service sales experience
- Computer proficiency including common windows, email and internet applications
- Communication skills verbal & electronic
- Excellent interpersonal and customer relations skills
- Strong work ethic and professionalism
- Current, valid driver’s license
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and have been an industry leader for mobile temperature control solutions and truck body repairs and accessories for over 46 years. We offer a benefit rich compensation package which includes a competitive salary, health, dental and vision insurance, employer paid life insurance and a comprehensive 401k package with matching. We are a drug-free company and background checks and drug testing will be performed prior to employment.
Qualified interested applicants please call – 724-382-6018
in order to gain more information about our organization and to answer the following automated questions concerning your background and experience:
- How would you describe your customer service skills?
- What sales experience and/or technical background can you bring?
- What are your primary strengths?
This is an automated process and will record your responses. Additional information and directions for responding will be given once called and the above questions will also be repeated. As always, feel free to contact us at any time to inquire about current employment opportunities.
Resumes should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please note, resumes will not be considered unless we also have obtained your recorded responses to the number listed above.)